Whilst marketing research aims at addressing broad challenges, market research provides valuable facts to the client on a particular market.
Through market research we assist our clients through various services, including:
- Identifying potential suppliers or service providers with the client’s aim to become more cost effective;
- Identifying potential suppliers or service providers with the client’s aim to extend the current product portfolio or to introduce innovative products;
- Building contacts with potential clients where penetration in international markets is required;
- Setting up the client’s business in a foreign market together with an analysis of the best market choice for the client;
- Possible more cost effective shipping and transport routes;
- Building up of ad hoc databases to tap new opportunities.
Similar services are provided to our international clients interested in expanding their knowledge base in relation to Maltese markets with the aim to set up their business locally.
Our international clients are provided with a holistic service starting from the preliminary research to test the local market’s response in order to identify the feasibility of the project in the local market, the development of local contacts to market the product, to the selection and setting up of the ideal location for the product to be sold or marketed from.
International market research is broader in context since this will be targeted to the specific sector and industry being marketed taking into consideration the various cultural, social and economic factors prevailing in every country. Through our membership within the Parker Russell International together with the expertise of our people, we are able to assist our clients in reaching these objectives seamlessly.