With the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak being felt by businesses around the world, we are writing to update you on preparations we are taking for the potential implications of this significant global challenge.
Parker Randall Turner is well prepared to ensure business continuity in all scenarios, including during situations like pandemics.
We have facilities for remote working and access to our systems, which allows us to react to and mitigate the risk of spread of the virus.
We are taking the following actions:
• As much as possible, we are offering client meetings to be “online” rather than face-to-face and avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis, although these will be very limited and will be avoided for the time being. Furthermore, our staff will be working remotely rather than from our office or from clients’ premises.
• Any clients dropping documentation at our office during this period, will be asked to leave these in a PAPER BAG in the reception area, after which they will be allocated in our office only after a period of 24 hours has elapsed. If the documentation is brought over in a PLASTIC bag, this would have to remain untouched for at least 3 days. So kindly take this into consideration for the purpose of deadlines.
• We are following all government guidelines with respect to international travel.
• Our offices undergo deep cleans regularly and regular hand washing/hygiene is in place.
• Colleagues showing any signs of symptoms will be asked to work from home for a minimum of 14 days.
Should the authorities announce a formal lock down, we will naturally abide by these instructions, and our office will be closed down to the public with immediate effect following such announcement. In this eventuality, please contact us through emails and we will do our best to continue providing a seamless service, during this period.